The Moveable Feast Food Blog

The Moveable Feast is a Personal Chef Service that serves the Hampton Roads area of Southern Virginia. This blog is an extension of my web site www.themoveablefeastpcs.com and will go into more details about food and any food service industries. Any pictures and or recipes that are published here are all the property of The Moveable Feast unless otherwise noted.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Time Out
I know I have taken a huge time out and haven't blogged in months. My heart was just not into it and I let myself take way too much time thinking about what to do about not keeping it up. I have been cooking and of course taking pictures. I will take some time to start catching up and posting more often. Since discovering knitting, I have been paying more attention to my knitting blog instead of this one. So we're off and running again in a few days after I have time to get some posts together. Stay tuned...

2 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger Tina T-P said...

Ha! - It's about time - It is hard to do two blogs - (I don't know how Leigh does three!) I have neglected my blueberry blog terribly, but now that it is looking like spring will come again, I need to pay some attention to it as well. I love your knitting stories, but I love your food stories too. Glad to see you back! T.

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

I know, I really have dropped the ball on this blog. I have tons of pictures that I have taken all along but never wrote about. Thanks for hanging in there with me. Hopefully soon I can finish the post I was going to post this past weekend. This is a busy week for me. I have finals for my two Nutrition classes and a personal chef client on my day off and then a demo on Saturday. So this is why I have gotten behind. It's not hard to lose focus!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home