The Moveable Feast Food Blog

The Moveable Feast is a Personal Chef Service that serves the Hampton Roads area of Southern Virginia. This blog is an extension of my web site www.themoveablefeastpcs.com and will go into more details about food and any food service industries. Any pictures and or recipes that are published here are all the property of The Moveable Feast unless otherwise noted.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

No Explaination, No Excuses

No Explaination, No Excuses...
I have nothing to say except I have been a slacker. Mostly I want to say that I have not been cooking much and that goes in cycles. I have been taking pictures hoping that my food blog mojo would return. Thanks to something that someone else shared with me, I am hoping that I can blog most frequently.

I have been reading my usual line up of food blogs but to be perfectly honest I am far more interested in my knitting and learning about that than I have been with food and all that entails. I have been smitten with knitting and that has been my focus for a few years. So I have been working on that instead of my food blog. I know, I know, shame on me.

So I have been taking pictures and saving recipes so that if I ever got off my duff and posted, I would have plenty of material. So I have plenty of posts. Now I just have to get them written down and post them.

Thanks to all who have been breezing by only to be disappointed that I have not posted. Hopefully I will be more faithful now.

Stay tuned... I will be blogging here shortly. I promise!

2 Comments:

At 1:42 AM, Blogger Ed Tep said...

Hey Vickie! Hope you and the gang are all well. Sounds like you are really enjoyin the knitting. Maybe I should take it up, too. Food-blogging, knitting-blogging, playing with the doxies, whatever you are doing, I hope that you continue to enjoy it! =)

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

The mutts, DH and I are all well. The babies got new crates and we discovered the smaller they are the more comfortable they are. who knew? How are your babies? We have a doxie meet-up this Saturday at 4 and we have missed the last two or three. I think we need to go. Do you belong to a meet-up group out there? I am trying to post more! I have truly have been a slacker!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home